Header AD

IMRAN KHAN ON PEOPLE'S COVER


Imran Khan graces the cover of  PEOPLE  Magazine



Imran Khan was at the launch of People Magazine's latest February issue. Imran looked incredible in his cover picture for the magazine and when asked about it he said that there is no extra styling or makeup for the shoot. Imran even revealed that the clothes he wore for the picture were his own since the magazine wants to depict actors in their real life and not their reel life.The actor gets candid about movies, marriage and more 

On the heels of his most successful year yet, actor Imran Khan opens up to People magazine about hitting his stride as a marquee star and finding the right balance between his personal and professional life. “At some point one starts to realise that stardom is fleeting. So one has to have one foot on solid ground; and that solid ground is my family and friends, experiences and memories,” he tells PEOPLE.

The 29-year-old, who acted in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan last year, now takes center-stage again in his new release Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu. Of his career choices, the actor says, “It’s important to me that when I wake up in the morning I feel happy about where I’m going to work. I don’t know how my films will do but what I do know is that I feel good about working with the people I work with.” He attributes his down-to-earth approach to his close friends and family, especially his wife of one year, Avantika. “I’m lucky to share my life with her,” he says.
IMRAN KHAN ON PEOPLE'S COVER IMRAN KHAN ON PEOPLE'S COVER Reviewed by Unknown on February 04, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD