Header AD

KARISHMA KAPOOR coming with Dangerous Ishq


KARISHMA KAPOOR’S REINCARNATION IN 3D
what : promo launch
where : Pvr, juhu   

Karishma Kapoor Iis Came Back With Reincarnation Story Directed By Vikram Bhatt, Dangerous Ishq Marks The Comeback Venture Of Karisma Kapoor. The Actress Was Last Seen In Zamaanat, In 2006. However, She Gave A Voice Over In Bodyguard For Chhaya.
Recently, the Dangerous Ishq team unveiled the first look of the film. The film is expected to hit screens on May 11. Let us hope All is Well for Karisma.

The supernatural thriller revolves around the quest of supermodel Sanjana (Karisma Kapoor) to save her husband Rohan (Rajniesh Duggal) who suddenly vanishes under mysterious circumstances.
Dangerous Ishq is a bold film in its own way because we are dealing with a topic which doesn't fall under a typical Hindi movie genre. Nowadays, a lot of people are intrigued by the idea of past life regression, tarot card reading etc and it is a bold movie," Karisma told reporters after unveiling the first look of the film.
"I don't want to know about my past.... I am too scared to know about it. But I do believe in it. I have met friends who had gone for regress and it all true. In this film you will know what all a person will go through regression," she said.

Karisma, however, continued to appear on small screen with television series Karishma: A Miracle of Destiny, and also judging the dance reality show Nach Baliye 4 alongside actor Arjun Rampal and director-choreographer Farah Khan.  
 
"I don't think it's my comeback, I was on a sabbatical or shall I say a maternity leave,". Asked about how it feels to face cameras after a gap, she replied, “I am not nervous....it's been 20 years for me in the industry now. But from my first film itself till today, I have never been able to sit in the audience and see myself on screen. It's a secret that I am telling everyone".
Dangerous Ishq which is slated for release on May 11 also stars Jimmy Shergill, Divya Dutta, Sameer Kochar, Gracy Singh and Ruslaan Mumtaz.




KARISHMA KAPOOR coming with Dangerous Ishq KARISHMA KAPOOR coming with Dangerous Ishq Reviewed by Unknown on April 05, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD