Header AD

ULTRA & SUSHIL KUMAR UNVEILS DVD OF FILM OF THE YEAR “I AM KALAM ”



WHAT : DVD LAUNCH OF “I AM KALAM” 

WHERE : SEA PRINCES, JUHU.

Ultra & Shushil Kumar Agrawal Proudly Celebrated And Unveiled The Dvd Of  “I am Kalam”, An  Iconic Film, Directed By Nila Madhab Panda,Starring Harsh Mayar(National Award Winner ) Gulshan Grover,Hussan Saad ,Pitobash, Beatrice Orderix, Produced By Development Organisation ,Smile Foundation At A Hotel Sea Princess, Juhu , Mumbai.

Ms Shabana Azmi,Javed Akhtar Spoke On The Sprite Behind The Making Of The Film And Officially Realeased The Dvd Of “I Am Kalam”
I Am Kalam Is  Cinema That Inspires ,Combining Education And Awareness On Complex And Sensitive Topics,With The Entertaining Aspect ,Representing Cinema That Elevates Society. I Am Kalam Is The Triump Of The Human Spirit With The Core Message That “Har Chottu” Ban Sakta Hain “Kalam”. “I Am Kalam”  Stars With An Inspring Line Of Apj Abdul Kalam “Great Dreams Of Great Dreamers Are Always Trancedent” And    Destiny Can Be Changed By Action. I Am Kalam Has Already Won 18 International And National Awards, The Highest For Any Films In A Year, So Far. The Film Has Also Been Nominated For The First Prestigious Award Of This Year Screen Wards 2012,For The Best Child Actor, Most Promising Director And The Best Story Category.

I Am Kalam Has Also Become A Movement Based On Child Labour And Their Right To Education. Director Nila Madhab Panda Has Been Acknowledged As One Of The Most Sensitive And Promising Director To Debut In Bollywood With This Path Breaking  Film.

I AM KALAM has become a movement with the efforts of development
organization, SMILE FOUNDATION and has reached out to 1000 Schools and
200 corporate to make a movement out of this film. The reach with this
movement: – 10,00,000 children directly and will be able to sensitize
approx 30,00,000 (Thirty Lakhs) Population indirectly through this.
The Campaign was supported by  Smile Foundation’s CFC  (Child for
Child) Programme Team of 50 members. Bollywood’s most promising and
sensitive director Nila Madhab Panda shares his views on the spirit
and making of I AM KALAM “ I come from a backward village in the
Western part of Odisha state (infamous for the drought prone
Kalahandi-Bolangir-Koraput region), where there are no proper schools,
no proper roads, and no development. The only thing available there
for me without begging, without any cost, was “dreams”. These were not
dreams which I had while sleeping, these were dreams which never made
me sleep till I achieved them. I had seen those dreams and made my
dream come true with true effort and education. And since I strongly
believe in education as a route to success in life, I thought of
making this film to celebrate childhood and dreams.

ULTRA & SUSHIL KUMAR UNVEILS DVD OF FILM OF THE YEAR “I AM KALAM ” ULTRA & SUSHIL KUMAR UNVEILS DVD OF FILM OF THE YEAR “I AM KALAM ” Reviewed by Unknown on January 11, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD